A sense of idiomatic and cultural nuances, the ability to break down dialogue into semantic units, sensitivity to the rhythm and flow of a film, the ability to condense dialogue if necessary – these are just a few of the skills that are required of a subtitler.
We work with a pool of professional subtitlers, which enables us to offer subtitling in a wide range of language combinations. All subtitle files are carefully checked and proofread before being sent to our clients.
We know our way around the format jungle and will deliver subtitles to you in your required file format– for all current editing software programs and authoring systems. For multiple use the subtitle formats can be easily converted.
We provide subtitles for:
- Cinema - for 35 mm and digital projection
- DVD/video - for all authoring systems
- Teletext - for hearing impaired
- Theatre and opera - surtitles
- Internet - for video streaming on the www